- Our classes are taught in five (5) 10-week sessions each year.
- We offer one FREE Trial Class as an evaluation to place new students in the appropriate class level
- Students are welcome to enroll at any time as long as there is a vacancy — session fee will be pro-rated
- Open enrollment for all classes begins two (2) weeks prior to the new session
Progress Reports & Certificates
- Progress Reports will be given to your child on the 8th week of the session
- We will provide feedback on how your child is progressing on skills taught at that level and recommends the level that your child should be enroll for the next session
What to wear
- Girls may wear a leotard without an attached skirt. Shorts or footless leggings may be worn with leotards.
- Girls may wear properly fitting shorts and a t-shirt.
- Boys may wear properly fitting shorts and a t-shirt. Boys gymnastics tunics are also permitted.
- Students may wear socks or trampoline slippers. Tumblers may wear clean cheer shoe on the floor apparatus only.
- Bare feet are the safest option.
- Students may wear stud earrings.
What NOT to wear
- Students may not wear baggy clothing of any kind. This includes all sweatshirts and fleeces.
- Students may not wear rings, bracelets, necklaces, watches, FitBits, or dangling earrings. The exception to this is medical alert bracelets.
- Students may not wear street shoes of any kind in the gym.
- Students may not wear any shoes on the trampolines, with the exception of trampoline slippers.
- All long hair must be firmly tied back. A single ponytail or bun is best.
- Hard hair accessories like beads, clips, pins, and barrettes should not be worn.
- Soft head bands may be worn.
Instructors will ask students to remove jewelry, shoes, and baggy clothes and ask students to tie hair back.
Fees and Payments
- A yearly registration fee of $40 per student or $65 per family with 2 or more students is due one (1) week prior to the beginning of the Fall session or at the time of registration
- Registration fee will be pro-rated quarterly throughout the year
Payment Policy for Recreational Member
- Payment for each session is due one (1) week prior to the new session
- A late fee of $10 will be applied to the account for late payment after the 2nd week of the session
- If account remains past due for more than 30 days, PEGA has the right to withdraw the student(s) from all classes. In that case, the parents are liable for the full account balance as of the withdrawal date
- There will be a $25 charge for a returned check
- We do offer a 10% discount for siblings and/or multiple classes taken weekly by the same student
Payments Policy for Pre-Team and Competitive Team
- Monthly tuition is due on the 28th of each month
- Automatic payment can be scheduled using your payment method provided on file for next and subsequent sessions, and can be stopped at anytime
- Please stop by and let the front desk know
Refunds, credits, and make ups
- Refunds – only if the student withdraws from a class before the start of a session
- No refunds once the session begins
- No refunds for missed classes except for emergencies and due to injury
- Credits and make ups will be given to class rescheduling and/or cancellations (see below)
- Credits and make ups must be used within the session and not transferable to other students
- One (1) make up is allowed and must be scheduled at the front desk for similar class if space is available
Class rescheduling and cancellations
- If we have to reschedule a class and the student can’t make the rescheduled time, we will either give a credit for the class or provide a suitable make up class for the student
- In the case of a cancelled class because of low enrollment, we will either find another suitable class or give a credit for future tuition
- If a class is cancelled because of bad weather, we will schedule a make up in a similar class within that session