Private lessons are available to members and non-members for gymnastics, cheerleading or tumbling. Girls and boys who wish to upgrade a particular skill, overcome an individual problem or get extra instruction can schedule individual or semi-private (for two) lessons from the instructor of their choice.
Note: Our team coaches only do private lessons with PEGA team and pre-team members and cannot do a lesson with students from another competitive gym.
PRIVATE LESSON PAYMENT POLICY
Private lessons must be paid in advance of the scheduled lesson during regular office hours. When you arrive for your lesson, the front desk will issue you a slip that confirms the payment to give to the instructor. The staff cannot teach the lesson without first receiving the slip. Lessons on weekends must also be paid in advance during regular office hours. Payment by phone is available.
Private classes for groups of 3-8 students are also available. Private classes give the parent additional options that are not available with our normal recreational classes.
The details of the private classes are as follows:
- They must be 50 minutes long and fit into our regular class schedule time slots.
- The time slot is arranged between the host parent and PEGA’s office manager.
- The host parent determines who can sign up and how many students will be allowed in the class, but the number of students must be from 3–8.
- Each student must fill out the standard registration forms and pay the registration fee of $40 per year or $65 per family (2 or more students) as required by all students.
- The class must be scheduled for 10 consecutive weeks, within the dates of a PEGA regularly scheduled 10 week session.
- The class tuition is $152 per class (50 minutes). Sibling discounts of 10% do apply.
- There are no refunds and no make ups given for the private class. However, credits may be given towards birthday or gym parties, tumbling clinics, Kids Night Out or open gyms.
- The host parent can choose who they want as the coach and the students can choose what skills they want to work on. However, as in any private class or lesson, the coach will determine how they want to teach the skills the students want to learn.
Please call (309) 713-1641 or email us at email@example.com.